As one of the best Salesforce training institute in Marathahalli, we are offering salesforce training and certification program in Marathahalli, Bangalore with real time experience trainers and our course is full of hands on job ready event to make you perfect in practical skills. In this training program, we will walk you through salesforce developer course topics in detailed.
Salesforce Developer Course in Marathahalli, Bangalore
About this Course:
- Focus on Hands on training.
- Assignments, Live Case Studies.
- Video Recordings of sessions provided.
- One Problem Statement discussed across the whole training program.
- Salesforce Certification Guidance.
- Introduction to SFDC (Sales Force Dot Com).
- Prerequisites sessions conducted for participants not knowing Unix, Java Basics.
- Resume prep, Interview Questions provided.
- Covers All Important SFDC Ecosystem Products.
At Course Completion
After the completion of this Course, you should be able to:
- Understand What & Why of Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Development, Force.com.
- Ability to design Data Model for cloud based applications and architecture.
- Ability to automate Sales and Service processes using Workflows, Approval Processes, Formulas.
- Hands on experience of end-to-end application designing on Force.com Platform.
- Get guidance on the best practices of Force.com App designing.
Designing Applications on Force.com
- Learn about factors to consider when building a data model
- Develop custom objects and fields, encrypted fields, field help, and field history tracking
- Use master detail, lookup, and many-to-many relationships
- Create a user interface for custom applications using the Custom Object tab, Page Layout, and
- Customization options
- Set field attributes on the page layout
- Use the Custom Object queue and event-based workflow rules with field update actions
- Develop custom formulas and validation rules
- Designing Applications for Multiple Users
- Learn about factors to consider when designing applications for multiple users
- Create profiles, understand what a profile controls (including data access), and customize profiles to manage the user experience
- Customize the user experience with record types and page layouts
- Control access to records
- Employ OWD, sharing rules and levels, roles, public groups, and manual share
- Apply profiles, OWDs, role hierarchy, and sharing to restrict access to sensitive data
- Apply OWDs, public groups, and manual sharing to create conditional access to data
- Analyze suitability of FLS, page layouts, and record types to satisfy business requirements
- Implementing Business Processes
- Use the vlookup, regex, ischanged, isnew, and priorvalue functions to build business processes
- Use validation rules to enforce conditional required behaviour
- Use functions to enforce data format and data consistency
- Implement multistep approval workflows and escalations to automate business processes
- Create parallel approval workflows and workflow approvals with dynamic approval routing
- Use outbound messages as part of an approval workflow
- Establish approval workflow criteria with crossobject formulas
- Set up field history tracking to audit processes
- Learn techniques to prevent or record data changes
- Learn when and how to use upsert
- Use data management tools and the capabilities of API-based tools
- Configure the Data Loader via command line
- Encrypt passwords using encrypt.bat
- Use the Data Loader to create mapping files and to upsert data
- Learn about the capabilities of the Visualforce framework
- Incorporate Visualforce pages into Salesforce Construct expression bindings and incorporate
- Salesforce into Visualforce pages with Visualforce tags
- Use Visualforce tags to create page layouts,input forms, output tables, custom components;
- Learn about the functionality that comes with Visualforce standard controllers
- Find out when Apex is required for creating custom controllers or extensions
Salesforce Developer Training Reviews
4.5 out of 5 based on 2084 ratings.