Salesforce deployment is the main function of Salesforce Administrator. A good Salesforce Admin should know how to improve the process in the Salesforce platform. The administrator works hand in hand with other teams from the business and help them to create or improve better process in various areas like Marketing, Sales, Operation etc. Thus the main responsibility of Salesforce Admins are to help Salesforce users and keep them educated, solve their business problems and above all keep projects moving forward without any interruptions.
Salesforce Admin Course in Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Focus on Hands on training.
- Assignments, Live Case Studies.
- Video Recordings of sessions provided.
- One Problem Statement discussed across the whole training program.
- Salesforce Certification Guidance.
- Introduction to SFDC (Sales Force Dot Com).
- Prerequisites sessions conducted for participants not knowing Unix, Java Basics.
- Resume prep, Interview Questions provided.
- Covers All Important SFDC Ecosystem Products.
At Course Completion :
After the completion of this Course, you should be able to:
- Understand What & Why of Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Development, Force.com.
- Ability to design Data Model for cloud based applications and architecture.
- Ability to automate Sales and Service processes using Workflows, Approval Processes, Formulas.
- Hands on experience of end-to-end application designing on Force.com Platform.
- Get guidance on the best practices of Force.com App designing.
1. Identity Confirmation
- Activate your computer
- Setting Up the User Interface
- Set up the UI & search options
- Organization Administration
- Set your organization’s language & locale
- Manage currency
- Create custom profiles & custom fields
- Define dependent picklists
- Customize lookup fields & formula fields
- Customize page layouts
- Customize standard related lists
- Learn about record types & business processes
- Use field-level security
- Security & Access
- Create & manage your users
- Set organization-wide defaults
- Learn about record access
- Create the role hierarchy
- Learn about the sharing model
- Manually share records
- Set up opportunity team selling & account teams
- Learn about folder access
- Define workflow
- Set up workflow rules
- Set up workflow tasks & alerts
- Workflow Approvals
- Plan approvals using workflow
- Use the approval wizard – standard vs. jump-start
- Create workflow approvals
- Data Validation
- Learn about Salesforce CRM data validation
- Create data validation rules
- Learn about custom fields & unique properties Data Utilities
- Import records using the import wizards
- Use mass delete
- Use mass transfer
- Learn about storage utilization
- Create custom reports
- Use advanced filters
- Use conditional highlighting
- Use custom summary formulas
- Create dashboards
- The AppExchange
- Learn about the AppExchange
- Install an app
- Uninstall an app
- Marketing Administration
- Use the integrated campaign builder
- Learn about lead queue & lead assignment setup
- Learn Web-to-lead & auto-response rules
- Service & Support Administration
- Learn about cases & solutions
- Set up case escalation rules
- Identify solution categories & suggested solutions Salesforce Console
- Navigate the Salesforce Console
- Create a Salesforce Console
- Extending Salesforce CRM
- Learn about custom objects
- Learn about custom tabs
- Learn about custom Web tabs
- Build a custom app
Salesforce Admin Training Reviews
4.7 out of 5 based on 2284 ratings.